Equipment Transportation Solutions
Issuing time:2022-07-01 16:24
The specific modes of operation mainly include: flight transportation, charter transportation, centralized consignment; air express delivery, cash on delivery, air transportation, etc.
1. A flight is an aircraft with a scheduled departure, a fixed route, a fixed departure station, a route station and a destination station. Its biggest feature is that it can accurately grasp the departure and arrival time.
2. Charter transportation means that an airline or a charter agency company leases the whole aircraft or a part of the space to the charterer (cabin) according to the conditions and rates agreed in advance with the charterer, from one or several airports. Ship to the designated destination. Generally speaking, the freight rate of charter flights (cabin) is lower than that of airline flights, but the scope of activities is smaller.
3. The centralized consignment method refers to the way that the air freight forwarding company combines several batches of sporadic goods shipped separately into a whole batch and consigns them to the airline company in a centralized manner. Fill in a master waybill and send it to the same arrival station, and then the air freight forwarding company entrusts the local agent to be responsible for receiving and distributing the goods to the actual consignee. The major feature of this method is that it can obtain lower freight rates than sporadic consignments, and reduce the tediousness of the consignor's own consignment.
4. Air express transportation is air express. This method is especially suitable for the fast transportation of urgently needed items, medical equipment, valuables, drawings, key components, samples, documents and other small items, and meets the needs of the fast-paced modern society.
5. The cash on delivery method is an agreement between the consignor or its agent and the carrier in advance, and the carrier will deliver the goods to the consignee at the destination at the same time as the consignor or its agent. Collect the price of the goods recorded on the air waybill, and then send it to the consignor or its agent, that is, the payment collection business. The air freight, declared value fee and handling fee shall be prepaid by the consignor or paid by the consignee at the destination.
6. The use of container transportation in air transportation is the general trend. However, due to the special shape of the aircraft cabin, in addition to standard containers that can be used in the cargo hold of large aircraft, non-standard containers of different sizes, volumes and shapes are generally used. The use of container transportation is mainly to improve transportation efficiency, save packaging, and facilitate turnover.